CODACS — the Chemetall Original Data Acquisition and Control System was engineered specifically for the chemical industry and provides monitoring, systems control, data acquisition and real time logging capabilities.
The user-friendly system, expertly programmed and installed by Chemetall, will:
- Maximize output
- Increase efficiency
- Improve productivity
- Boost cost savings
- Withstand the most challenging processes
- Reduce downtime
- Provide convenience of monitoring via the Internet
To ensure the accuracy, efficiency, and data collection of a variety of operational parameters, the Process Equipment & Engineering Group will custom configure CODACS to automatically provide:
- Monitoring of up to 60 real time parameters
- Data transfer to designated devices
- Field data acquisition and backup
- Acceptance of universal inputs
- Calculations and reporting functionalities
- Logging and analysis of alarms
The experience that Chemetall's Process Equipment & Engineering Group has gained from countless projects, in addition to our technical proficiency, has given us a unique understanding into the requirements of customers’ processes.
When you select Chemetall's Process Equipment & Engineering Group, you have chosen a partner who will optimize your processes through time, energy, and cost savings.
Chemetall's Process Equipment & Engineering links