Energy Generation and Storage
The reduction of CO2 emissions and the problematic air pollution in megacities are leading to a sharp increase in demand for alternatives with a great deal of emphasis on electrification. Chemetall technologies contribute heavily toward long lasting and sustainable electrification market applications such as:
- Automotive batteries (battery cell, battery modules, cover, tray, and cross member underbody protection)
- Electric powertrains
- Heat management solutions
- Maintenance and service
- Wind energy
Innovation in Surface Technologies is more important than ever:
- Increasing amounts of multiple lightweight materials and combinations create challenges in adhesion processes.
- Electrification of powertrains creates new requirements beyond corrosion protection.
- Reducing the CO2 footprint of Electric Vehicles by using environmentally friendly and sustainable processes and products.
Chemistry is making an important contribution to the electrification of the market. Discover how Chemetall products are helping to shape the future.
Gardolube — highly efficient lubricants and salt-carriers
Gardoclean — highly efficient cleaners that provide environmental compliance, energy savings, and bath life extension
Gardacid — Pickling products to remove residues such as contaminants, scale, and rust
Gardoflex — Modern zinc-phosphate technology suited for multi-metal treatment
Oxsilan — Next generation thin-film technology for appliances and automobiles
Gardobond X — Chrome-free pretreatment process for aluminum and magnesium substrates.
Cathoguard — Ecoat technology to clean, promote adhesion, and corrosion protection
We are dedicated to your success so you can expect more.
We invite you to contact us.
N.A. Regional Marketing Manager, Automotive Components, Structural Aluminum
OR Contact us today using the form below to get started.
Click image below to view pdf.